Thursday, September 24, 2009

Men: Are You Geared up for Fall?

Hey guys, my name is Brett and I am the Stock Manager here at Sole Food and oversee everything that comes into the store. I am always on the lookout for unique and hip shoes for men.

It's officially fall! And while it doesn't feel like it at the moment, it will be getting much colder soon. Need not worry guys, we have you and your feet covered. There are lots of great fall styles in stock now. I would like to highlight a couple of shoes that caught my eye:


Rock Out with Your Vogs Out


This is the CBC shoe from John Fluevog. These new arrivals caught my attention the moment I took them out of the box. It's a shoe that would look equally awesome at home, in a board meeting or on the downtown streets. Check out the rad blue laces! (Don't worry, they come with a pair of brown laces if blue isn't your style). Made in Portugal with all leather uppers and liner, these shoes are made to last.




These Aren't Your Grand-Pappy's Wingtips



This is the Paul shoe from J Shoes. I already own a pair of J Shoes and I have been wearing them TO death. I couldn't wait to try these on. Like the John Fluevog's, they are classy, yet casual. This shoe would be a perfect companion for going out with the guys on the weekend, or going out on a date. Its oil-tanned leather upper will only look better with age (think Frye boots) and its re-soleable bottom will ensure a long life for the shoe. Like J Shoes? I recommend checking out the Mojave boot and the Kew slip-on (both of which can be found @ Sole Food right now).


If these shoes pique your interest, as they did mine, drop by the store so you can test them and our other fall styles out for yourself. Until next time...walk on!

No comments:

Post a Comment