Thursday, October 31, 2013

A.S. 98

There’s a new shoe line on the block at Sole Food, and I for one am over the moon for it! Hey guys, Rachel here bringing you my latest must have boot line, A.S. 98! They are hand made from a designer based in Verona, Italy. What I like most about these boots would be the rugged yet feminine look. The burnished colors to the many layers of these boots will make them as versatile as they are stylish.


I’m a sucker for details, and there are details in this boot! The upper has wire piping that allows you to mold the boot to create a unique look every time you wear it (which I can see that being very often due to yet another benefit … they are incredibly comfortable!!) Oh and did I mention that yes, it’s a lace up ... yet there’s a side zip feature for those of us running out of the house at warp speed! Another thing, I love the pop of purple … I could go on and on!


The distressed side buckles on the brown boot give a bit of a vintage look with a modern twist when you see the triple colors of the leather, yet again a versatile boot to have in your closet, also the wire piping at the top allows you to create your own look. I can see this boot being dressed up with tights and a dress for an edgy look, or being the perfect boot to throw on with jeans and head to hear your favorite band!

 A riding boot with a kick …. The tall boot from the A.S. 98 collection has straps galore that give it a biker edge! It’s far from your every day basic tall boot! With the studded spur like back details, you will be sure to make a bold fashion statement! I shared it with a friend yesterday, and her response was “gorgeous and edgy”, need I say more???

Pop in and say hello and try these new boots on soon, something tells me they're about to take off!




No comments:

Post a Comment