Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More than Just a Spring Fling: The Story of my Love for Biviels

There I was, in the midst of shelves and shelves of super cute shoes. I was on a mission to find the perfect heel to compliment my birthday outfit: something comfortable, classy, and so cute you can’t help but do a double take. After trying on a couple of styles I found the one…


After this shoe, I couldn’t help but continue my devotion to Biviels. Every shoe is fashioned out of the softest calfskin leather for a butter soft feeling, the outsoles have a nice layer of high quality leather imported from Germany, and the individual styles are unique and timeless.
Here are some other Biviel styles that caught my eye:

I love this style because of the super soft suede lining and neutral coloring, the perfect complement to a cotton spring dress or linen pants.

This is one of my favorite wedding shoes. It has detailed stitching throughtout, giving the shoe texture. Its heel measures to about one and half inches to ensure all day comfort: the perfect shoe for your perfect day!Looking for a shoe with attitude? Look no futher than this cool grey biviel shoe. With silver studs to add just the right amount of pop and an elegant tear drop design at the forefoot, these shoes are sure to become one of your favorites.


Stop by and try all of our Biviels for yourself and FALL in LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment