Friday, August 21, 2009

Gabor Boots for Every Calf Size!


Hi Everyone!

My name is Katie and I’m one of the sales associates at Sole Food. I have worked here for the past 3 years and have seen a lot of boot styles come and go. One thing that I have noticed is that women come in all sizes and shapes, and that includes our calves. In the years past if you came into our store and had a slightly larger calf you would have been frustrated with the boot selection. Trying to fit your calf into a pair of boots and not being able to zip it all the way up would be a huge disappointment. You’d ask yourself, why don’t these shoe companies make boots that will fit normal women?

Luckily this year we just got in these fabulous new boots from a company called Gabor. If you have had trouble zipping up boots, Gabor is going to be one of your favorite companies to come out of Germany. They make boots that are still ultra cute and chic but they have an adjustable calf width. We received three styles, two flat boots and one heel. The flat boots have a narrow calf width or a medium calf width, and the heel comes in a wide calf width. All three of these styles are adjustable for ANY calf size. I tried all three of them on myself (I have average sized calves) and could fit in the narrow, medium, or wide as long as I adjusted the buckles. If you have not had a chance to come down and check out our new fall boots you should come by!

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so, so happy. I own zero pairs of skinny boot right now because I can never find any that fit. I am so going shopping!

    ReplyDelete